FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HEALTH CHECK
- How well is your audience engaging with your content?
- Are your profiles accurate and up to date?
- How do you compare to your competitors social presence?
No Contracts, No Long Term Commitments, No Cancellation Fees.
The Social Hub Thailand & Bali Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Social Hub Limited whose registered office is at Suite 8815, 17B Farnham Street, Parnell, Auckland.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 21 years or over except employees of The Social Hub Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday December 1st 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
An individual will be considered as an entrant in the competition once they have ‘Liked’ the Video Post and have ‘Liked’ The Social Hub Limited’s Company Facebook Page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a digital certificate to redeem their vacation stay. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering two adults and up to two children ages 12 or younger, seven nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in at the Two Villas Holiday Oxygen Bangtao Beach Thailand or Replay Pool Villa beachfront Koh Samui Thailand or four nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodation at the Risata Bali Resort and spa.
At least one of the travelers needs to be over the age of 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $14.85 USD per night in Koh Samui Replay Pool Resort. Recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees for Thailand’s Two Villa Resort in Phuket and Bali’s Risata Bali Resort and Spa are $20.83 USD per night.
Guest must also have a valid Major credit with Visa, Mastercard or Amex logo, plus valid government issued ID to check in.
The recipient of this certificate will receive 7 or 4 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $300 per night, however recipient will be responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if any and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then the fees and taxes paid are non refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during resort special events. NOT available for travel from December 12 – January 15th. Check in is available 7 days a week. This certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer. The expiration date on this certificate pertains only to redemption of this certificate and not actual travel.
You must activate this certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website owned by The Social Hub Limited (The Social Hub); by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, The Social Hub Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without The Social Hub’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without The Social Hub’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. The Social Hub reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at The Social Hub’s discretion.
If The Social Hub provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
The Social Hub may disable your user ID and password in The Social Hub’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to The Social Hub a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to The Social Hub the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or The Social Hub or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The Social Hub reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on The Social Hub’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding The Social Hub’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, The Social Hub does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Social Hub makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Social Hub does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
The Social Hub will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Social Hub has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Social Hub’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Social Hub’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Social Hub; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Social Hub to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, The Social Hub has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against The Social Hub’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect The Social Hub’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as The Social Hub Limited.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify The Social Hub and undertake to keep The Social Hub indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by The Social Hub to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of The Social Hub’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by The Social Hub arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to The Social Hub’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, The Social Hub may take such action as The Social Hub deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
The Social Hub may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
The Social Hub may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with The Social Hub’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Registrations and authorisations
The Social Hub Limited is registered with the Companies Office. You can find the online version of the register at https://companies-register.companiesoffice.govt.nz/. The Social Hubs company number is 6486592.
The Social Hub’s details
The full name of The Social Hub is The Social Hub Limited.
The Social Hub Limited is registered in New Zealand under NZBN 9429046399526.
The Social Hub Limited’s registered address is 11 Gardiner Grove, Mangere East, Auckland 2024.
You can contact The Social Hub by email to firstname.lastname@example.org